Industrial and Port Emergency Center
The CEIP (Industrial and Port Emergency Center) is an integrated safety concept, focused on responding to emergencies for both persons and installations in the Altamira Industrial Port Complex.
It is made up of a fire station, a pre-hospital unit, a command center and a training facility; all within a 1.32 hectare area.
To provide immediate service, we have the following equipment:
- A fire truck with capacity for 6 firemen
- A tanker truck with a capacity for 3,1000 gallons
- A type II ambulance, for treatment and transfer
- A type III ambulance, for stabilizing and transfer
- A monitoring and vigilance system
- Rescue Tripod for Confined Spaces
- Jaws of Life
- Radiation Detection Equipment
- Toxic Gas and Explosives Detection Equipment
- Thermal Camera